1. Your username.
2. Where you’re from.
3. Pronounce the following words:
Aunt, Roof, Route, Theatre, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pyjamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. Choose a book and read a passage from it.
11. Do you think you have an accent?
12. What’s your favourite accent other than your own?
13. End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
As a bonus, the image used is my handwriting and the passage I read from.
The other day you fell asleep on my chest while I watched youtube videos. Normally you kick and twitch a little and it makes me chuckle all the time, but that day you instinctively grabbed me and clung to my chest for a solid minute in your sleep.
I have no idea what scared you and I haven’t wanted to ask, but for that minute I felt like the most important person in the world and I could have cried. (I almost did.)
I haven’t felt like that in a long time.
I’m thinking of the life I live and how I want to run away from it.
Lean into the trees and never think of things that trapped me,
The wind blowing me towards a path surrounded by boulders.
By the gods I wish I it was simple enough to ease away from it.
The pressure and weight of all the things that have bound me,
The yearning for all the things that should fall from my shoulders.
The building and gathering of the puzzles and the sight of it.
The piles of debt and blind motivation for the need of me,
But I have never once needed those facts in their folders.
So I sit here in wallowing in the dark, surrounded by it.
Attempting to not let it mold and devour me,
Begging for someone to come near and maintain my composure.
Pro lgbtqia rights
Restructure taxes to a inflation governed flat rate
Restructure education to support lower income schools more and high income schools less
Military reduction by 20% over 10 years to support lower taxes and more civil works projects
Remove sugar tariffs
Fix the Cuba problem
Solar/wind/water/geothermal power growth
Mental Heath focus, increased awareness and long term removal of the taboo